Group meetings are held on Wednesdays at 10:30 am at Lyman 330 or the tent in front of Lyman (if weather permits).
I dedicate a specific effort to maintain a diverse population in my group of students and postdocs.
Current graduate students:
- Aizhan Akhmetzhanova
- Prish Chakraborty
- Shu-Fan Chen
- Nick Deporzio
- Cagan Sengul
- Arthur Tsang
- Gemma Zhang
- Dr. Carolina Cuesta-Lazaro (IAIFI fellow; starting in the fall of 2022).
- Dr. Siddharth Mishra-Sharma (IAIFI fellow).
- Dr. Georgios Valogiannis
- Dr. Azadeh Maleknejad (from Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics, MPA; spring 2020).
Former graduate students working in my group:
- Dr. Georges Obied: co-advisor (-> Oxford University as a postdoctoral fellow).
- Dr. Weishuang (Linda) Xu: co-advisor (-> UC Berkeley as a postdoctoral fellow).
- Dr. Delilah Gates (-> Princeton as s postdoctoral fellow).
- Dr. Ana Diaz Rivero: primary advisor (-> D. E. Shaw as a Quantitative Researcher).
- Dr. Tansu Daylan (-> MIT as a Kavli postdoctoral fellow).
- Dr. Tom Rudelius (-> IAS as a postdoctoral member).
Former undergraduate students working in my group:
- Maya Burhanpurkar (-> Oxford University as a Rhodes scholar).
- Lucía Gordon (-> Harvard University as a Computer Science graduate student).
- Sebastián Wagner-Carena (-> Stanford as a Physics graduate student).
- Chenxiao Zeng (summer student from Johns Hopkins, 2017).
Former postdocs working in my group:
- Dr. Francis-Yan Cyr-Racine (-> University of New Mexico as an Assistant Professor).
- Dr. Hayden Lee (-> KICP (Kavli Institute for Cosmological Physics)/University of Chicago as a KICP postdoctoral fellow).
- Dr. Azadeh Moradinezhad Dizgah (-> University of Geneva as a senior Research Associate).
- Dr. Julian Muñoz (-> UT Austin as an Assistant Professor).
- Dr. Bryan Ostdiek (-> Microsoft as a Data and Applied Scientist).